* Video conference link and room number will be sent by email
* All speakers will present in-person in Dundee and their talks will be live-streamed
It is also concerned with the wider impact of marketing and business on society.
This symposium has the dual focus of:
• Facilitating scholarly debate of critical questions about the ethics, morals and politics of marketing
• Discussing recent research projects that deploy marketing methods to benefit individuals and communities for the greater social good
The final session of the symposium is for attendees seeking opportunities for collaborative research projects. If you are planning to take part in this session, please let us know what you are hoping to achieve:
• New collaborations for research outputs (e.g., journal and conference articles)
• New collaborations for research funding applications
This will be a Hybrid event available online and in person at the University of Dundee, Dalhousie Building. A link for those wishing to attend online will be sent before the event.