The World Health Summit 2023 will once again bring together the brightest minds in global health from all sectors and all regions of the world to set the agenda for a healthier future.
Join the world’s leading international strategic global health forum and mark your calendar for the World Health Summit 2023, October 15-17 in Berlin, Germany and online.
Look forward to inspiring talks and discussions, unique networking opportunities and more than 50 sessions, 300 speakers, and 4,000 participants on-site from over 100 nations.
The year 2023 marks a critical inflection point for global health, especially since major leaders such as G7/G20 will gather to discuss health.
Therefore, this year’s World Health Summit will focus on the most pressing topics, including:
– Accelerating Progress Towards Universal Health Coverage
– G7/G20 Measures to Enhance Global Health Equity and Security
– Sustainable Health for People and Planet
– Learning from COVID-19 for Future Pandemic Preparedness and Response
– Harnessing the Power of Digital Technologies for Global Health
– Shaping Global Health Architecture and Financing