Volunteers are needed for a variety of positions at the iSMA. This provides a great opportunity to:
- give back to the social marketing community
- grow your network
- enhance your skills
- strengthen the work the iSMA is doing
Positions are short or long term and are flexible to your personal needs and existing commitments.
Some of the current openings include:
- Newsletter Editor / Production Manager – Worldwide
- Newsletter Writers – Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe, Latin America
- Graphic Designers – Worldwide
- Photographers – Worldwide
- Photo Editors – Worldwide
- Public Relations Specialists for the Regions of Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe, Latin America
- Volunteer Co-ordination Assistants – Worldwide
- Volunteer Attraction and Retention Assistants – Worldwide
- Webinar Organizer and Host – North America Eastern Time Zone / UTC-5
- Webinar Technical Host – North America Eastern Time Zone /UTC-5
For more information please view the Jobs, iSMA Volunteer Opportunities tab on the iSMA website OR please email Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you, and welcoming you to the iSMA volunteer network!