The second call for papers for the 5th European Social Marketing Conference, Thessaloniki, 20-22 October 2021, is now open. The deadline for papers is 5th March 2021!
Do you have an inspiring Social Marketing or behaviour change story to tell?
If you have a great case study, piece of research or on-going project you want to share with the behaviour change community then we encourage you to submit an abstract to the conference. Are you trying to change behaviours for the better and using marketing or communication as a part of that? If yes, then we want to hear from you! Help inspire others, share knowledge and drive forward best practice in Social Marketing by sharing your work at ESMC 2021.
The ESMC conference organising committee would be delighted to receive submissions with a clear Social Marketing perspective focused on any of the following tracks:
- Health and wellbeing of people
- Planetary health: Environment and sustainability
- Implementation challenges
- Migration, integration and community cohesion
- Theories and methods
- Upstream social marketing, policy and stakeholder engagement
- Promoting the uptake, mandate and application of social marketing
- Critical marketing
- Food & the environment
- COVID-19 – Sessions / presentations focused sharing learning from experience of dealing with the pandemic, new approaches, new theory and evaluation studies.
For more information please visit the conference website