Call for Papers & Early Bird Registration is Open
Deadline 16 September 2016
Following our highly successful conferences in Brighton (2008), Dublin (2011), Toronto (2013), and Sydney (2015), academic and practice papers as well as interactive workshop sessions and poster proposals are now being invited under the overall conference theme: “Influencing Behaviour for Social Good.”
The WSMC organising committee would be delighted to receive submissions with a clear Social Marketing perspective focused on any of the following themes and paper tracks.
- Promoting global health and well-being
- Reducing global communicable disease through behavioural influence
- Reducing crime and poverty and promoting safety and security
- Global climate change, environment protection and sustainability
- Reducing the impact of substance misuse
- Increasing return on social policy investment by influencing behaviour
- Interdisciplinary and cross sector action to influence behaviour for social good.
- Advancing theory, research and technology in social marketing and behavioural influence
- Influencing complex multi-faceted global policy challenges
- Digital impact on social behaviour and government policy
We encourage submissions from academics, practitioners, private, NGO and public sector agencies, policy makers, students and all those interested in developing citizen centric approaches to effective and efficient social programme and policy delivery.
Early Bird registration is also open, AASM, ESMA and iSMA members will be able to use discount codes to receive special Early Bird rates over and above the standard discounts. Contact your association rep for details.
Follow the conversation @wsmconference on twitter and sign-up for our mailing list at – http://bit.ly/WSMCsignup
To register, find out about how to submit your paper and for submission guidance, please visit the conference websitewww.wsmconference.com