The International Social Marketing Association (iSMA) is looking for a Web Coordinator volunteer.
The iSMA Communication Committee maintains the iSMA website (using WordPress). We are seeking a volunteer to support the Web Manager in a Coordinator role with:
• Developing and designing new sections of the website, as well as maintaining and editing existing ones.
• Posting articles from the Blogger Team.
One of the key goals of iSMA communication dissemination is to drive traffic to the new website as a hub for all current/archived information, and business related to the organization.
The volunteer would be part of a team of about eight social marketers from around the globe, working together to advance the mission of iSMA using a variety of communication channels. This candidate would work closely with the Social Media representatives, the web representatives, and the newsletter team. The Comm Team meets for an hour monthly via Zoom.
Specific skills required:
• A background knowledge or practice in the field of Social Marketing and/or Behavior Change/Economics.
• Any affiliation with global organizations like the United Nations, WHO is a bonus based on the international nature of this organization.
• Content curation and message development for social media practice, writing and editing skills, a desire to contribute to the growing community of Social Marketers
• Adept at identifying partners, academic institutions, and social marketing practitioners from whom to access current content to be shared
Time commitment: approx. 2-3 hours per week.
Benefits to volunteering at iSMA include:
• Interaction with other social marketers, access to some of the leading academics and practitioners in the field
• Learn by doing, advance one’s knowledge base through work with other Social Marketers
• Access to Meet-ups, network opportunities with social marketers, to learn about job opportunities and partnership opportunities
• Access to further training in Social Marketing
• Discounts on registration to a variety of Social Marketing Conferences
• Access to iSMA webinars on best practice (global scale)
• Contribute to the promotion of the field of Social Marketing
Application deadline: October 15, 2021
Starts in: November 2021
Thank you for your interest!