Written by Nancy Lee, as part of her Social Marketing Sightings theme.

Given we’re probably at about 80% of people wearing a mask in a grocery store, the best approach, maybe only approach for the remaining 20%, is to “make them.”

For those who forgot their mask, this is a prompt to influence them to return to their car to get it. (I noticed at least 2 people turn around and go to their car when unloading groceries in my car.”  For those who do not intend to wear a mask, it is making use of the Price tool attachment.


Register | Lost Password