The International Social Marketing Association (iSMA) is looking for a Graphic Design volunteer.
The International Social Marketing Association (iSMA), Communication Committee is seeking a Graphic Designer to provide inviting visuals that help tell the iSMA and Social Marketing story, accompanying a variety of iSMA materials. Designs are placed on the iSMA website, in various collateral, they accompany social media posts, they promote webinars and training, etc. We are seeking a volunteer to support the Lead Designer with:
• A working knowledge of Photoshop
• An interest in supporting programs for improved health and environmental impact for social good through the use of graphics
• Availability to deliver simple image requests, speaker spotlights, program imagery, etc within a week-two period
• Conference-related materials, brochures/fact sheets
One of the key goals of iSMA communication dissemination is to drive traffic to the new website as a hub for all current/archived information, and business related to the organization.
The volunteer would be part of a team of about eight social marketers from around the globe, working together to advance the mission of iSMA using a variety of communication channels. This candidate would work closely with the Social Media representatives, the web representatives, and the newsletter team. The Comm Team meets for an hour monthly via Zoom.
Specific skills required:
• A background knowledge or practice in the field of Social Marketing and/or Behavior Change/Economics.
• Expertise in design and design software
Time commitment: approx. 2-3 hours per week.
Benefits to volunteering at iSMA include:
• Interaction with other social marketers, access to some of the leading academics and practitioners in the field
• Learn by doing, advance one’s knowledge base through work with other Social Marketers
• Access to Meet-ups, network opportunities with social marketers, to learn about job opportunities and partnership opportunities
• Access to further training in Social Marketing
• Discounts on registration to a variety of Social Marketing Conferences
• Access to iSMA webinars on best practice (global scale)
• Contribute to the promotion of the field of Social Marketing
Application deadline: October 15, 2021
Starts in: November 2021
Thank you for your interest!